The IR-188 system will expand your multi-media sound system to include voice reinforcement via an infrared wireless microphone. The IR-188 is a pre-amp only receiver and is designed to be plugged into an existing power amplifier or the input of a multi-media sound system.
With an IR-188 infrared wireless microphone system, the teacher’s voice will be clearly heard throughout the room with ease. And the auxiliary input on the front panel allows the input of an iPod™, computer, or DVD to supplement the instructional program.
- Trouble-free infrared wireless communication is free from outside interference, A perfect solution for same area multi spaces usage. E.g. KTV boxes, classrooms, courtrooms, secure classified briefing areas, etc…
- Single channel infrared microphone system for simple operation.
- Infrared receiving system with quartz-locked fixed frequency.
- Auxiliary audio line input for connectivity to other media such as Computer, TV / VCR, CD / DVD, MP3 and other auxiliary devices.
- Balanced (3-pin Poenix), Unbalanced (RCA).
- 2 External Sensor Inputs extend receiver’s operating distance.
- Offering wall bracket for simple and speedy installation.
- RoHS compliance.
|Infrared Wavelength:||850 nm|
|Reception Frequencies:||Channel A: 2.08MHz|
|Tone Signal:||32.768 KHz|
|Frequency Response:||40 Hz-10 kHz ± 3 dB|
|S/N Ratio:||>70 dB|
|Aux Input:||(1), Line level, 3.5mm with gain control @ front panel|
|Output @ Rear:||(1), Mic level, Unbalanced RCA
(1), Line level, Balanced 3-pin phoenix
|Sensor Inputs:||2, RCA type|
|Power Supply:||DC 12V / 600mA|
|Dimension:||130(W) x 118(D) x 30.9(H) mm|
Product Brochure: link