The IR-288 features a two-channel infrared wireless microphone receiver for the simultaneous use of two wireless microphones: An ideal expansion to presenter’s voice and encourage audience’s participation. Interference-free transmission with 100% program material security (infrared will not transmit through walls). The 5-band equalizer helps the user to achieve a better and more prominent vocal sound.
- Trouble-free infrared wireless communication is free from outside interference, A perfect solution for same area multi spaces usage. E.g.: KTV boxes, classrooms, courtrooms, secure classified briefing areas and etc.
- Infrared receiving system with quartz-locked fixed frequency.
- Independent volume control for each channel.
- Humanized choice of separate output, and one mix output, accompany with level and mic switch to control the output level.
- A tone squelching circuit is used to eliminate unpleasant noise.
- 4 External Sensor Inputs extend receiver’s operating distance.
- 5 Band Equalizer enhances performance and assures you of the finest audio clarity.
- Flexible system configures to meet different needs in different settings.
- Metal case 1/2 EIA 19″
|Infrared Wavelength:||850 nm|
|Reception Frequencies:||Channel A: 2.08MHz
Channel B: 2.54MHz
|Tone Signal:||32.768 KHz|
|Frequency Response:||50 Hz-13 kHz ± 3 dB|
|S/N Ratio:||>75 dB|
|THD:||<1% @1 KHz|
|Maximum Deviation:||±25 KHz|
(Modulation factor: 22.5KHz dev; Volume: MAX):
|(1) Unbalanced MIXED (1/4 '') output:
LINE: 1V / 47KΩ,
MIC: 100mV / 600Ω
|Equalization:||5 Band ± 12dB|
|Sensor Inputs:||4, RCA type|
|Power Supply:||DC 12V / 600mA|
|Dimension:||215(W) x 190(D) x 44(H) mm|
Product Brochure: link