IT Deployment and Management Made Easy
Implementing wireless display in business environments can be tricky. ScreenBeam has specifically designed and verified our solutions to give IT departments the control and flexibility they need.
ScreenBeam supports the configurations, security and access policies, deployment, and troubleshooting in congested RF environments that are critical to efficient implementations.
With ScreenBeam Central Management System, IT departments easily manage mass deployments of ScreenBeam receivers distributed throughout multiple conference rooms, classrooms, buildings, and locations. ScreenBeam devices also include local management for smaller installations.
With ScreenBeam wireless display, there are no cables to run behind walls which reduces infrastructure and labour costs. Wireless display also reduces the maintenance costs of replacing wires, broken pins and lost receivers.
No Wi-Fi Network Required
Actiontec ScreenBeam Pro BE connects directly to computers, tablets, and mobile devices. Now you can move heavy video traffic off the network, saving valuable bandwidth.
The dedicated connection means users will not worry about crashing, lag times, and choppy or freezing video, which saves precious time. ScreenBeam 750 features robust performance that delivers professional display quality and very low latency.
Compatible with Your Modern Business Devices
ScreenBeam is optimized for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Android 4.2+ devices that support the Wi-Fi Miracast standard.
For non-Miracast devices, Actiontec offers the ScreenBeam USB Transmitter and software for Windows 7/8 systems.
|Video:||- H.264 compression
- HDMI up to full 1080p30 resolution
|Audio:||- Supports LPCM|
|A/V Interface:||- HDMI Type-A female connector
- VGA via adapter (included)
|Wireless:||- 802.11n Dual-band
- WPA2-AES 128-bit, WPS virtual PBC
|Content Protection:||- HDCP 2.x|
|Power Input:||- Input: 5V/2A
- Consumption: Less than 5W
|HDMI-to-VGA Adapter:||- Supports VGA output, 10-bit resolution up to 165MHz pixel rate of up to (1080p and UXGA)
- Supports LPCM
- Supports VGA output: 480I/P, 576I/P, 720P, 1080I/P, 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x720, 1280x768, 1280x800, 1280x960, 1360x768, 1366x768, and 1920x1080
- Does not support protected content playback
|Requirements:||- HDTV or Projector with available HDMI or VGA port|
|System Requirements:||- Windows 10 & 8.1 (with Miracast wireless display support)
- Windows 7/8 with ScreenBeam USB Transmitter (sold separately)
|Devices Supported/Compatibility:||- Windows 10/8.1 laptops, tablets, and 2-in-1s with wireless display support
- Surface & Surface Pro 3 & 4
- Windows 7/8 with ScreenBeam USB Transmitter
- Android mobile devices with wireless display support
|Regulatory and compliance:||- FCC, IC, UL, CE, SRRC, C-Tick, RoHS and WEEE
- Certified for all major regions (North America, EU/EMEA, APAC, Australia, Russia and South America)
|Certification:||- Certified Wi-Fi Miracast (pending)|
|Disclaimers:||- VGA does not support protected content (HDCP)
- Actual display resolution depends on a number of factors, including source signal quality
- Minimum system requirements apply
- Not compatible with iOS devices
Product Brochure: link