Compared to its predecessor, the new version of WiPG-1600W boasts greater networking flexibility by providing various network access solutions: wired LAN, wireless LAN, wired LAN + wireless LAN.
Users can switch among different networking solutions to meet different needs under different conditions.
The WiPG-1600W has been enhanced with interactive features that make it the ideal solution for conference rooms, classrooms, and corporate boardrooms.
- USB Media / Document Player: Insert a USB token into your wePresent to open files, view documents and images, or play audio/video media.
- On Board Video Player: Stream video files directly to the wePresent with full resolution and no latency.
- 1 to Many Distribution: Allow users to display their presentation simultaneously to multiple network-connected wePresent units.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): Power the wePresent units by Ethernet cable, making the extra power supply obsolete.
- On Screen Annotation: Write, draw and annotate on screen using the our active annotation overlay.
- Interactive Whiteboard: With one click, switch the presentation to a white/blackboard environment for quick annotations.
Besides offering extra network access solutions, the new WiPG-1600W also adds a number of new features making presentations more interactive.
- Cross Platform
- AirPlay Support
- Multi User Queue
- 1080p Resolution
- Auto-Detect HDMI Resolution
- Fixed Screen Layout
- 1-to-Many Distribution
- Wireless Access Point
- Data Encryption
- Power over Ethernet
- Conference Control
- USB Guest Access
- Downloadable Guest Access
- Customized Start Screen
- Extended Desktop
- On-Screen Annotation
- Interactive Whiteboard
- USB Accessory Control
- Touchscreen Control
- USB Media/Document Player
- Video Streaming
|Standards:||IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
IEEE 802.3 (10BASE-T) / IEEE 802.3u (100BASE-TX)
|Security:||IEEE Standard 64 / 128 bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-PSK / WPA-Enterprise / WPA2-Enterprise|
|Management:||Admin webpage, Moderator webpage, REST, CMGS, SNMP|
|Output Resolutions:||Up to 1080p, 30fps|
|Supported Windows Operating Systems:||Windows 7, 8, 10 and above|
|Supported OS X Operating Systems:||Mac OS X 10.9 and above|
|Supported Mobile Operating Systems:||Android 4.0 and above, iOS 9 and above|
|Power:||External power adaptor (5VDC, 2.6A)
Power Over Ethernet (4.4W)
|Onboard Interfaces:||1 x 15 Pin VGA (back)
1 x RJ-45 Ethernet LAN (back)
1 x HDMI (back)
2 x USB 2.0 (front) + 1 x USB 2.0 (back) 1 x Stereo Phone Jack (back)
1 x LED Power/Reset Button (front)
Product Brochure: link