Our flagship WiPG-2000 model has every single feature we have packed inside. The wePresent 2000 is the perfect solution for every environment from classrooms, meeting rooms or the executive boardroom.
- USB Media / Document Player: Insert a USB token into your wePresent to open files, view documents and images, or play audio/video media.
- On Board Video Player: Stream video files directly to the wePresent with full resolution and no latency.
- 1 to Many Distribution: Allow users to display their presentation simultaneously to multiple network-connected wePresent units.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): Power the wePresent units by Ethernet cable, making the extra power supply obsolete.
- On Screen Annotation: Write, draw and annotate on the screen using our active annotation overlay.
- Interactive Whiteboard: With one click, switch the presentation to a white/blackboard environment for quick annotations.
Besides offering extra network access solutions, the new WiPG-1600W also adds a number of new features making presentations more interactive.
- Cross Platform
- AirPlay Support
- Multi User Queue
- 1080p Resolution
- Auto-Detect HDMI Resolution
- Fixed Screen Layout
- 1-to-Many Distribution
- Wireless Access Point
- Data Encryption
- Power over Ethernet
- Conference Control
- USB Guest Access
- Downloadable Guest Access
- Customized Start Screen
- Extended Desktop
- On-Screen Annotation
- Interactive Whiteboard
- USB Accessory Control
- Touchscreen Control
- USB Media/Document Player
- Video Streaming
|Standards:||IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
IEEE 802.11b/g/n 5GHz
IEEE 802.3 (10BASE-T), IEEE 802.3u (100BASE-TX)
IEEE 802.3ab (1000BASE-T)
|Security:||IEEE Standard 64 / 128 bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-PSK / WPA-Enterprise / WPA2-Enterprise|
|Management:||Admin webpage, Moderator webpage, REST, CMGS, SNMP|
|Output Resolutions (VGA):||SVGA (800x600), XGA (1024x768), WXGA (1280x768),
WXGA (1280x800), WXGA (1360x768), WXGA+ (1440x900), UXGA (1600x1200)
|Output Resolutions (HDMI):||720p (1280x720), 1080i (1920x1080), 1080p (1920x1080)|
|Supported Windows Operating Systems:||Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and above|
|Supported OS X Operating Systems:||Mac OS X 10.7 and above|
|Supported Mobile Operating Systems:||Android 2.4 and above, iOS 4.2 and above|
|Power:||External power adaptor (5VDC, 2.6A)
Power Over Ethernet (4.4W)
|Onboard Interfaces:||15Pin VGA
USB 2.0 (x3)
Stereo Phone Jack
|Certificate:||FCC / CE|
Product Brochure: link